Thursday, October 13, 2011

Posts are on the way

I've been working too hard. 8-5 and weekends and holidays. But I'm almost at a place where I can back off. Starting next week--no, starting today!--I'm going to take time out of my work day to blog, and to go to the gym. Maybe I'll take a little work home, go in on a Saturday now and then. But I don't want life to go by so quickly that I don't have time to reflect on where I am and what I'm doing, and to communicate this to the people I love.

So watch for posts on:

my new apartment, and the hoops I have to jump through to get it
the combined Gitameit/Tubingen Chamber Orchestra concert
this new stage in my work life
upcoming travel: to Mandalay, Thailand, ?
climbing, bolting, hanging with Burmese climbers
Learning Burmese again?
Ma la hin and other Burmese delicacies
The oddities of the Department of State

And I take requests.
Stay tuned.
Bring it.

1 comment:

Sean said...

1 vote for learning burmese, and another for adventures with burmese climbers.